Fort Myers & Bonita Springs, Florida
Each job and each day provides a different set of challenges for a plumber, pipefitter, or steamfitter. In addition to installing or unclogging drains and systems, you must be knowledgeable of drainage systems, piping, and waste disposal mechanisms. These jobs can be located anywhere from residential settings, power plants of various types, factories, and water treatment facilities among other places.
- Help with installations, repairs, and maintance.
- Help in residential, commercial and industrial sites.
- Help with cleaning the work area and equipment after completing the job.
- Help maintain safe working conditions.
- Must care about people
- Willingness to learn our way
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Make progress at an acceptable rate
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Must have valid DL.
- Ability to bend, crouch, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, balance, and work on ladders.