Fort Myers & Bonita Springs, Florida
Each job and each day provides a different set of challenges for a plumber, pipefitter, or steamfitter. In addition to installing or unclogging drains and systems, you must be knowledgeable of drainage systems, piping, and waste disposal mechanisms. These jobs can be located anywhere from residential settings, power plants of various types, factories, and water treatment facilities among other places.
- Prepping cost analysis for clients
- Creating and reading structures’ blueprints
- Following and advising based on both state and local codes
- Assess what materials as well as the quantity needed for a job
- Installation of pipes and fixtures
- Inspection of existing systems
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing malfunctioning systems
- Regularly maintaining existing systems
- Minimum of two years of experience in the trade.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, bend, and kneel. Tools of trade and the ability to bring them onsite.
- References to verify your professional skills and experience.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Pass background check and drug screen.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of local plumbing codes.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience soldering, pipe threading, drain cleaning, fixture installation, and repairs.